Trauma-Heal is formulated to support all levels of trauma healing: abuse, disasters, long standing illnesses, surgery, conscious/subconscious, in utero, ancestral/intergenerational, and collective trauma. One experiences trauma anytime one has ever felt unsafe physically or emotionally.
💜Lavender and ylang ylang blossoms calm and comfort. Anytime we experience trauma, we are pulled out of our bodies with the message that “it’s not safe.” So part of trauma healing includes exercises that bring you back into your body. One of the best ways to do this is by connecting with and utilizing all your senses. Ylang ylang is incredibly effective at bringing us back into our bodies and connecting us to our senses. This set consists of:
- Healing past shock or trauma on all levels
- Soothing, inner peace after trauma or discovery of past trauma
- Deeper connection to one’s Higher Self to assist in this healing
- Recovery from deep-seated strain, post-trauma, or scarring
- Freedom, release and relief, allowing one to move forward with life, to thrive!
- Core integrity, strength, and immunity, maintaining a strong sense of Self
- Awareness and healing of painful early emotions absorbed from parents
- Ability to open emotionally and form deep, committed relationships
- Emotional transparency; courage to take emotional risks with others
- Self-acceptance, self-forgiveness; freedom to move forward despite past mistakes
- Loving awareness of others maintaining appropriate emotional boundaries
- Warm physical presence and mental vitality; healthy embodiment
- Unity with deepest part of the Self; sense of inner divinity and wholeness
...those experiencing at least one of the following:
- Any type of trauma, abuse, tragedy, surgery, long-standing illness, suspecting subconscious, in utero, ancestral/intergenerational, and/or collective trauma
- Consistent thoughts and feelings of “what’s wrong with me?”
- Feeling stuck and unable to move forward in life despite work on self or therapy
- Disconnection of Higher Self from body during shock or trauma; disassociation, unconsciousness, dysfunction or latent illness deriving from past trauma
- Shattered by severe trauma or abuse; physical or emotional disintegration of Self Identity; poor immune function; vacant presence
- Feelings of shame, guilt, or unworthiness; fear of exposure and rejection due to prior abuse or trauma
- Obsession with past events; over-emphasis on guilt or self-blame, paralysis due to excessive self-criticism
- Unbalanced sympathetic forces, overly absorbent auric field, lack of emotional clarity, dysfunctional merging with others
- Forgetfulness or poor learning ability, loosely incarnated in body, lacking physical/etheric warmth, especially in bodily extremities; traumatic out-of-body spiritual experiences
- Shock or trauma, either recent or from a past experience; need for healing and comfort from the spiritual world
- Profound feeling of rejection stemming from in utero or early childhood experience; avoidance of commitment in relationships, fear of parenthood; sexual and emotional coldness or repression
for flower essence blend: Spring water, brandy (preservative), organic and biodynamic flower essences of arnica, evening primrose, pine, pink monkeyflower, pink yarrow, rosemary, star of bethlehem
for aromatherapy flower essence blend: Organic oils of jojoba, lavender, ylang ylang; grain alcohol (preservative), organic biodynamic flower essences of arnica, evening primrose, pine, pink monkeyflower, pink yarrow, rosemary, star of bethlehem
Zero risk! All love!
when you receive your order,
simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to get a full refund!
but we take our mission seriously.
check out our special offer here!