Set Your Heart: Self-LoveRegular price $49.99
This bundle includes our Self-Love Set and Lavender Comfort Heart.
The Self-Love Set is formulated to support you on your self-love and self-care journey; for those who put others’ needs ahead of their own and for those who have trouble saying 'no.'
🌹 Roses in all forms (including rose quartz crystals) are essential to add to your self-love practice as they symbolize, promote, and carry the frequency of unconditional love. Self-Love Aromatherapy Flower Essence Blend includes organic oils of rose damascena and rose geranium for a crisp, freshly cut rose scent! Definitely for rose lovers!
- Self-Love flower essence blend (1 oz.)
- Self-Love aromatherapy flower essence blend (10 ml)
Lavender Comfort Heart
I designed these organic Lavender Comfort Hearts to help calm, regulate, and ground you in your body. Each heart fills the senses: the soothing pink color, the supple linen fabric, and the calming lavender herbs. Similar to 'worry stones or 'fidget toys' – except, without the worry 🙏🏻 – these "sensory amulets" invite you to handle them, hold them, breathe in the lavender, and bring more regulation to your nervous system.
- filled with 100% organic lavender and flax seeds
- seamless, soothing, comfort to the touch; no zippers or buttons
- brings comfort with each squeeze and sniff
- approx. 4.5" x 3.5"
- approx. 3 ounces
- 100% linen fabric
- handmade with love and above by a fellow cat lover
For years lavender has been used for its relaxing and calming properties.
HOW TO USE:
- Keep in your purse/bag, car, or at your desk or bedside
- Need some comfort? Gently squeeze it. You’ll find this action alone quite regulating; extra tip: squeezing rhythmically adds more regulatory value.
- Bring the heart up to you and take gentle but deep slow breathst
- Self-love, self confidence, feeling self-assured
- Radiant inner light, unattached to outer recognition
- Flexibility, spontaneity, and flowing receptivity
- Cleansing and restorative, bringing a sense of inner purity
- Confidence in creative expression, ability to be spontaneous and take risks
- Loving and inclusive gestures to others; heartfelt compassion; ability to express gratitude to others
- Serving others from inner strength, while nourishing one's own needs; acting from strength of inner purpose, saying “no” when appropriate
- Emotional honesty, acknowledging and working with emotional pain, ability to radiate genuine equanimity and inner peace
- Ability to tap into health-giving forces for body and soul; lifestyle choices that lead to wellness and wholeness
...those experiencing at least one of the following:
- Difficulty saying "no"
- Fatigue and related problems due to self-neglect
- Feeling weak-willed, dominated by others, acting to please
- Feeling cut off from love; jealousy, envy, suspicion, anger
- May find themselves "obsessed" with imperfection or rituals
- Feeling unclean and impure, needing to release physical or psychic toxicity
- Feelings of low self-worth, inability to acknowledge or experience one's inner light and uniqueness; self-deprecating
- Anxiety hidden by a mask of cheerfulness; denial and avoidance of emotional pain, addictive behavior to anesthetize feelings
- Lack of confidence, expectation of failure, self-censorship, unable to find one's voice or speak one's convictions
- Rigid standards for oneself or others, asceticism, self-denial; bound by rules, regimens or regulations
- Difficulty taking inner responsibility for one's healing, lacking in spiritual motivation for wellness, overly dependent on external advice for health choices
for flower essence blend: Spring water, brandy (preservative), organic and biodynamic flower essences of agrimony, buttercup, centaury, crab apple, holly, larch, rock water, self-heal
for aromatherapy flower essence blend: Organic oils of jojoba, damascena rose, rose geranium; grain alcohol (preservative); organic and biodynamic flower essences of agrimony, buttercup, centaury, crab apple, holly, larch, rock water, self-heal